Gate of Mercy Synagogue or Juni Masjid established 1796. The street on which the Synagogue stands was named Samaji Street in His Honor and is at present known as Samuel street. The Synagogue celebrated its centenary in the year 1896 and then renamed Shaar-Ha-Rahamim.
Ohel David Synagogue, established in 1867, built by the Sasoon family.
Succath Shelmo Synagogue established in 1921, the foundation stone of which was laid in 1919.
Knesseth Eliahod Synagogue (also known as Fort Jewish Synagogue), established in 1884 by Mr. Jacob Sasson in memory of his father.
Magen Abraham Synagogue established in 1933 by Dr. Solomon.
Judah Hyam Hall established in 1956 in response to the small Delhi Jewish Community who used to hold prayers in their residents. House of Mr. Baruch B. Benjamin, the First President of the Jewish Welfare Association, New Delhi. The hall also serves as a center for Jewish and interfaith studies.
Neveh Shalome Synagogue established in 1825, the first Synagogue in Calcutta and rebuilt in 1911.
Magen David Synagogue, built by Mr. Elias David Joseph Esra in memory of his father, Mr. David Joseph Ezra who died in 1882. This is the largest Synagogue in the east.
Visit Jew Town and the Pardesi Synagogue. This Synagogue was built by Samuel Castiel, David Belila, Ephrahim Sala and Joseph Levi. It stands on the grounds of the Maharaja of Cochin’s residence. It is the first Synagogue which came into existence in the commonwealth and is one of the oldest in the world.